This recipe was SUPER easy and my kids really enjoyed helping!
-4 thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 4 oz each)
-Seasoning (I used Salt, Pepper, Paprika and Chopped Parsley)
-4 slices Prosciutto
-1 cup organic spinach leaves
-1 Tbsp Olive Oil
-4 Toothpicks (to hold the folded chicken breast together)
1. Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
2. Place the chicken breast flat and seasoned both sides with your favorite seasoning.
3. Place a slice of prosciutto on each chicken breast.
4. Next, take the organic spinach and placed it on top of the prosciutto.
5. The last step is to roll the chicken breast up and use a toothpick to hold the stuffed chicken breast together.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes
This dish is great for lunch without any additional side but for my family’s dinner, I chose to add a baked yam! Hope You Enjoy!